We have and entry level business website design offer to get your website started, or to refresh your current design. The entry level package includes everything you need to get your company online and in the public’s eye.
What is included
- 5 Page Website Design on WordPress
- Fully mobile friendly responsive design
- SEO basic best practices done while building
- Fully customized with your logo and images or content
- SSL security included
- Google Analytics installed for monitoring
- Google Search Console installed for SEO
- Ultra-Optimized servers designed for WordPress speed
- 3 Pass process to get the website exactly how you want
- All security, SEO, and usability plugins setup for you
- 7 Day turn-around time based on content availability
Our 3 pass process allows us to design your site and give you multiple sessions to adjust the content to your needs.
Our Website Ideals & Philosophy
- Mobile First
- Google/Bing Optimized Design
- USA Made With USA Tech Workers
- Fully Custom, Non-Template Websites
- Back By 33 Industry Certifications
- Over 20 Years Web Experience
All Of Our Websites Have
- Basic SEO
- Mobile First Design
- Shop Friendly
- Google/Bing Optimized
- Top Ranked SSL
- Fully Malware Protected
A well-designed website can help you make a positive first impression on potential customers. It can also assist you in nurturing leads and increasing conversions. But, more importantly, it improves the user experience and makes it easier for your website visitors to access and browse your site.
Good site design directs your users’ gaze and tells them where they should look. Your website’s design can assist consumers identify buttons and clickable elements, bring attention to unique deals, and highlight calls to action. All of these factors can influence users to do the behaviors you desire.
The way your audience perceives your brand is influenced by web design. The first impression you make on them will determine whether they stay on your page and learn about your business or leave and go to a competitor’s. A decent site design keeps visitors on your page longer.
2022 Web Design Trends
Website design is an ever changing field. Did you know the common life of a website these days is 3 years? When you visit a site you can instantly tell how old a site is by how the website is designed. This matters because today customers are savvy and experienced when it comes to using websites. The Real Social Company also uses the latest website design trends and SEO techniques to keep your site relevant and attractive to your customers.
- Video as design elements
- 3d Illustrations or Infographics
- Organic shapes & Color
- Support for dark websites
- SEO Elements
- Scroll elements for accessibility
- Parallax animations
- Minimalist or Maximalist designs
- Psychologically supported color schemes
- Social Schema
- Cursor & mouse actions
- Neumorphism in design
- Retro fonts
- Vector art
- Accelerated Mobile Pages